Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Mommy Wish List

Lately I've been lusting over things that I know that I can't have. It's fun to wish and pretend so I thought that I would share with you!


1. I wish I could be a redhead. I've been lusting over red hair for EVER!

2. I wish I could have a job and still be a stay at home mommy. I want to make money and go to a job to actually work. I have a love hate relationship with work. But if I did get a job, Baby A would need to be in the Ergo because I'm not willing to leave him :)

3. I wish I could go to school and bring Baby A. I love love love school and I would log rto go back someday but again, I would like to put Baby A on my back and then go!

4. I wish all of the coolest baby gear was free. Whoever invented money and put prices on things was a putz.

5. I wish I was a master chef. I love cooking, but I HATE trying to figure out what to cook. If I were a master chef, I feel like I would just know what to make.

6. I wish there was a clapper for baked goods. Sometimes you just need a tasty treat. Right then and there.

7. I wish I had a money tree. How fun would that be!

8. I wish our wedding was tomorrow. I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress and meet Mr Hunky at the end to exchange our vows.

9. I wish Mrs. Bow Jangles had a friend. I want her to have another doggy to play with but ideally I'd like to bypass the puppy stage. I love puppy's but let's we it, they're a lot of work! I'd love to get a dog but I'd be afraid to have it around Baby A since I wouldn't be the one who raised it.

10. I wish my family could have moved with me. I miss them. All of them!


Comment below with your Wish List!


3 comments:

  1. I wish I could go visit you to make you a gorgeous redhead!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that! I don't think I could pull red off though :( maybe, I've never tried! My hair is a dark brown, I've haven't died it since before I got pregnant! Lol it's time for a dang trim too!

      Delete
    2. Remember this, in case you decide to go red. You need to add alternating medium to thick slices of medium golden brown and medium copper brown. Very thin slices on top and around your face of light golden copper. This would be perfect on you!

      Delete