Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Our Day At The Zoo

Today we went to the zoo for the first time as a family!!! It was disgustingly hot but we had a great time! I had only been to the zoo once prior to this, I was 13 years old (we went for my birthday) and I hardly remember a thing. So today was double the fun being as it was my second time going and our first time going as a family. I love elephants and I was SO excited to see that there were five elephants and they had a huge, beautiful habitat. I loved it!! Minus the heat! Here's some pictures for you to enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Twice in your whole life?! Girl!!!!! That's more crazy than me not seeing titanic lol. I think I've been to the zoo literally hundreds of times. Anyway!!! Great you had fun :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! lololove the zoo! adam & i were just talking about going to the omaha zoo within the next few weeks! eekers! :)

    ReplyDelete