Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

A Shout Out

Today, I would like to give a shout out and special recognition to Staci over at WireMaJigs on Etsy. Staci makes hand made wire jewelry and can custom make you a bracelet, necklace, ring and more with a word or name of choice. I played around with what I would want to get and I decided that I wanted a bracelet in gold with Baby A's name! When it arrived, I absolutely ADORED IT. I loved it so much that I wanted one in silver so I ordered one right away. The silver came today and I absolutely love it. Staci has great communication and I would highly recommend her as an Etsy seller. These custom creations were only $15 shipped! I love it and if you have a little one I highly recommend that you go get one of these bracelets. Its something that you can treasure and wear daily (hence my need for silver and gold).Big Thank You Staci!Click HERE

to check out WireMaJigs =]

1 comment: