Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Nice Quiet Day

Is so not equilivant to what I had all day today. Today was absolutely nuts from the moment I woke up until about 7:00pm. My shop ran a Facebook group exclusive product introduction today and it hit the ground running. Between listing product, preparing them for shipping and sending them off, this mama had absolutely no time to blink let alone anything else! Literally, my only breaks today were to tend to Baby A. I didn't even eat until Mr. Hunky got home at a quarter to 3! Intense day. I tore myself away from the computer to make dinner (A Chicken and Brown Rice Dish) and after get Baby A settled in his night time bed routine. After Baby A went to bed I allowed myself fifteen minutes to shower before making pancake batter for Mr. Hunkys breakfast in the morning! I have the absolute best pancake batter recipe that will be posted tomorrow morning (so stay tuned!)
I am signing off to read (one of my absolute favorite things to do, I'm addicted to books). I've decided to finally finish the Harry Potter Series! I'm on book 5 :)
Don't forget to follow my blog! And my instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment